2. Slavishly follow the party line .. No dissent is allowed.
3. Defend your MEP’s racist/homophobic/Anti Semitic tweets as being all about Freedom of Speech – until they apologise in the national press and then say how great they are at admitting mistakes.
4. With absolutely no sense of irony declare that Farage is the new Churchill. Don’t worry even for his time, Churchill was rather racist.
5. You must be happy to ignore all evidence that disagrees with the party’s non evidenced position – whether on climate change, grammar schools, the EU, NHS managers, immigration .. I could go on but I think you get the point.
6. Further to point 5, you have to believe Rog the Bot, however unable he is to prove his tweets.
Nope Roger the number of NHS managers that were non clinical rose from 2.7% of staff in 1999 to 3.6% in 2009. As for their pay
But if you want to be a great online Ukip activist these facts must be ignored!
7. You must complain bitterly about the inability of comedians to make sexist, racist, homophobic Jokes as being just too much PC. But if someone laughs at Ukip demand that they be removed from public life forthwith .. It’s just all BIAS ..
8. As a great Ukip activist you must be prepared to accuse every anti Ukip activist of being a Liblabcon, Unite Labour Troll, paid for with EU/union/labour money. Whilst you of course are online because of your undying love for Farage.
9. When being an activist for Ukip you must at all times ignore the wishes of victims so as to make political points for your party ( you may be as offensive and as libellous as you wish, you may also link to BNP and other far right web sites )
10. Finally to be an online activist for Ukip involves the ability to tell bare faced lies convincingly – you will be able to do this because you are hopelessly naive and you truly believe all that UKIPs elitist leaders tell you.
Post script .. You must ignore evidence of other Ukip activists being racist, by stating that you yourself are not racist. You can use the Libertarian excuse, therefore avoiding alienating our BNP and EDL supporters.
This is an excellent example
You should all study Caroline as an excellent example in never condemning any racist or homophobic attitudes from other Ukip supporters.